For a quick overview of Investing Strategies, pick up my FREE eBook; 20 Minute Guide to Investing (top right of the page). If you like what you’re reading, sign up for my RSS feed or email subscription and follow me on twitter so you get the word immediately.
“It’s learning how to negotiate to keep both sides happy – whether it’s for a multi-million dollar contract or just which show to watch on TV, that determines the quality and enjoyment of our lives.” Leigh Steinberg
Negotiation is key to wealth in money and life. Each time you negotiate, you gain resources to bring you closer to your financial goals.
Watch this Youtube video from the Barbfriedberg Channel to see exactly how it’s done!
Negotiation is hard, but rewarding. It’s a skill like selling, typing, woodworking, or any other. Don’t expect to be a success immediately. Start small and practice, over time the financial rewards will be enormous.
Barb Around the Web
Over the last four months my life has been in transition with the sale of our home, the purchase of a short sale condo, and a relocation across the land. During this time I needed to prioritize my work and blogging responsibilities and eliminate all but the most essential. In that vein, I haven’t shared my writing and mentions on other sites or let you in on the excellent reads from my fellow bloggers. Enjoy the update!
Benzinga.com Brain Trust Columns
American Public Media Guest Blogger article
- What’s Going on with the Real Estate Market?
- Kat’s Money Corner in The Kansas City Star
- Quoted in Our Business News
- Flexo at Consumerism Commentary nominated me for a Plutus Award
- Totally Money Blog
- Financially Consumed
- Free From Broke
- Free Money Wisdom
- Retire by Forty
- First Gen American-Babci’s Cleaning and Storage Tips for Slobs
- Little House in the Valley-Are you a Spendster?
- Wealth Informatics-Are We Saving too Much for Retirement?
- Baking the Budget-Whan You Make a Change, Make a Plan
- Tightfisted Miser-My Self Storage Unit Auction Experience
- Afford Anything-Five Habits that Help Me Save
- Krantcents-Can You Sum Up Your Career in 6 Words?
- Money Crashers-How to Stop Worrying About Money
- Invest it Wisely at Yakezie.com-Don’t Let Time Pass You By
- Moneycone-10 Reasons Why the Rich Hate Warren Buffett
- Retire by 40-Winning
- Financial Excellence-Needs versus Wants
- Totally Money-Tips to Fight the Impulse Shopping Urge
What is keeping you from negotiating? What negotiating successes have you experienced?