How to Get Rich: Wealth Building Guide for the Financially Illiterate, now available from Amazon.
Listen to the How to Get Rich interview from 2 Guys and Your Money podcast (episode 4/21/13).
Major Media Outlets
- Bloomberg Radio, Your Money Talks AM 1510, Guest Finance Expert (15 minute clip)
- U.S. News and World Report, Money-Personal Finance Columnist
- Investing Answers, Featured Columnist
- AARP Blog, Help for 50-Something’s Short on Retirement funds
- Investors Business Daily, Fidelity’s Research Offerings Help Online Traders
- Bankrate.com, Early Savings Pay Off Later in Retirement
- Yahoo!Finance, Early Savings Could Pay off Later in Retirement (syndicated)
- AdvisorOne, Barbara Friedberg Believes in Global Diversification, Planning for Disaster, Using Behavioral Finance to Shape Strategy
- Benzinga, Brain Trust Contributor
- FindtheBest; Expert Blogger
- American Media Marketplace, Guest Blogger
- Go Banking Rates, Featured Contributor
- Where to Retire, “Beyond the Impulse: Decision-Making Tips“, (July/August 2012, p. 35), interviewed as professional source. This is one of the few remaining actual (not virtual) magazines around!
- Credit Card Assist.com, Best of Blogger Series, Barbara Friedberg
- My Care One, Financial Expert Spotlight
- Advisor One, Barbara Friedberg Believes in Global Diversification
Experian Video; 3 Tips to Become a Successful Investor
- 2 Guys and Your Money #6 Top Investments of New Investors at The Free Financial Advisor.com
Major Personal Finance Blogs
- The College Investor-Top 10 Female Investors to Follow
- The Digerati Life-Buying Bonds? The Effect of Interest Rates on Bond Value vs Yield
- Consumerism Commentary-Invest in Stocks or Mutual Funds?
- Len Penzo dot com-There is a God: How Eating Donuts Can Help You Stay on Budget
- Free Money Finance-Dividends aren’t a Perfect Solution for Yield
- Yakezie dot com-Patience and Persistence; The Attributes of Unlimited Success
- The Dollar Stretcher dot com-The Secret to be Productive Always
- My Financial Reviews-How to Get Rich: Wealth Building for the Financially Illiterate
- Money Cactus-Wealth Creation Online; Interview with Barbara Friedberg