“I have just finished my degree in quantitative economics from Makerere university, I work with Hardware World Limited but am saving to start a catering business for my brothers and sisters since we are too poor. I am confident that with you on our side we can make life different, thank you so much.” Ivan M.
Receiving an email like this one from a reader and Wealth Tips subscriber, is the reason I write. As one who has been fortunate to build wealth; everything I teach, I practice. My desire to help others build wealth and live a wealthy life is a personal passion. Receiving letters from readers keeps me motivated. Although I teach sophisticated investing theory at a major university, it is really quite simple to live a financially wealthy life. Smart money principles are not difficult to implement.
During this holiday season, I invite you to consider the things that really matter in your life. Playing games with my family, going for walks, and playing with my cats fill my life with joy. Remember to give to others and look not at what you want, but what you already have.
You are already rich in so many ways. Compare your lifestyle and luxuries with those in developing nations or even your grandparents. Indoor plumbing is a luxury many across the world don’t enjoy. Running clean water, fresh air, well paved roads, and reliable public transportation is easily accessible in the USA, Europe, and developed nations worldwide. You can go to the library and read anything you want for free!
Wealth Building Links
- Earn 2 Percent More in 3 Easy Steps; Rick Ferri
- How I Know to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Auto Insurance; Len Penzo dot com
- No Money for a Week, Here’s What to do; Wisebread
- 6 Steps to Starting a Business; My Multiple Incomes
- 6 Ways to Combat Work Related Stress; Life and My Finances
- 6 Examples of When Not to be Frugal; Squirrelers
Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Across the Web
- Guest article, Retire With a Million Dollars at Wealth Pilgrim
- Interviewed at Advisor one.; Planning for Disaster; Using Behavioral Finance to Shape Strategy
- Ready for Zero; Weekly Shout Outs; 28 Ideas for Cheap Holiday Fun
- Yakezie Carnival at Happy Thanksgiving Yakezie Network
- Yakezie Carnival at My Family Finances
- Carnival of Retirement at Finance Product Reviews
- Finance Carnival for Young Adults at 20s Finances
- Carnival of MoneyPros at Vanessa’s Money
In what ways are you already wealthy? Let’s be creative…….
image credit; edwardlifson blogspot google images